We’re living in a world where nothing is impossible, you can communicate ideas, share files, and capture moments any time from anywhere. SnapBridge app is invented with the same purpose. It is one of the integral apps part of smartphones that allow you to share your camera videos and photos on various devices.
And now, this app can be installed on PC as well, for the very same purpose we carry it in our smartphones. It creates the connection between the camera and smart devices. It is still one and devices are in close proximity. Photos sync when the camera is in hibernation mode, or in case the gadget is packed away in the bag.
It’s reliable and easy to use. Does the job without creating any disruptions, the app retains a constant connection with your camera through BLW ( Bluetooth low energy). And another exciting bit about this app is it can switch to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth when transferring videos or photos.
Download & Installing SnapBridge On PC
To download this app, you’ll have to download and install BlueStacks app on your PC first.
- Launch the BlueStacks app on your PC
- Go to the emulator section and press the My Apps button
- Find the SnapBridge app in it
- Install it on your PC by clicking it
- You might have to access your play store account for this purpose.
- And you’re done. Now enjoy file sharing from one device to another.