As the world is moving more towards digitalisation, live streamings have become a common part of our daily routine. Be it when we are travelling or promoting our brands, live streamings, and if done in a neat way, can make a positive impact on our business and on our overall digital persona.
Periscope is one of the most used apps for this purpose. It is mostly used on android phones, but now it can be installed and used on PC so when you want to stream live from PC, you can do it using this app.
It is a product of Kayvon Beykpour and Joe Bernstein, acquired by Twitter Inc, it was launched in 2015. After the launching, it became so popular that it is now integrated with the Twitter app – which is obviously a bonus for Twitter users.
However, one should keep in mind that it is not solely used for Twitter.
Here are some of the live streaming features of this app that make it worth using.
- Live streaming on Facebook
- Live streaming on Instagram
- Live streaming on Youtube
- Live streaming on Twitter
- Your videos disappear after 24 hours so your content become more interesting for people
How To Download & Install Periscope On PC
To install this app on your PC, you need an android emulator. So in this step by step guide, you’ll learn the whole installation process.
- Install BlueStacks software on your PC.
- Download the Periscope app.
- Install it on PC while using BlueStacks Android emulator.
- Enjoy live streaming using Periscope on your PC