In this fast-pace word, we have become accustomed to the use of technology in every area of life. Sharing quick data is one of those areas. We love sharing the noteworthy things we contain in our mobiles, PCs, and laptops with people around us, in digital form.
And to make this process easy, one of the renowned apps available today is ES File explorer. It allows you to share music, images, and other forms of file in no time. All you need is a WIFI connection, and of course, this app on your mobile or PC.
Previously it was exclusively for mobiles, but now you can install it on your PC as well, giving you more opportunities to share data in an easy way.
Let me walk you through some of the useful features of this app:
- It gives you the option to manage your file remotely by using its Remote File Manager.
- ES File Explorer allows you to get rid of junk files from your device so your storage is saved for the necessary data only.
- You can also compress or decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted ZIP files.
- It helps you to uninstall, backup, and categorize applications installed on your device.
Installing ES File ON PC
Follow the step by step guide to install it on your PC.
- Install Bluestacks app on your PC before installing it. Get the Executable file of Bluestacks from the official website of the app.
- After installing Bluestacks, set up your account by entering your google account’s information. That’d do.
- Then login to your play store and search for the ES File Explorer For PC.
- Download and install it in a conventional way and enjoy its amazing features.